Sean Brosnan

Sean Brosnan

sábado, 31 de diciembre de 2011

Open letter to SEAN BROSNAN

First of all ask excuse for my reflections are not successful and come to disturb you, nothing is further from my intention. I think you have some aversion to social networks, and it is true that sometimes "gossip" and have to walk with "lead feet" to avoid falling into some traps, but it is true that not all people who intervene in they are like that. Most only change news, thoughts or just pictures of people we admire. That is my case. You're a great actor, but at least we get to Europe is not anything about your work, which no doubt will. The names that you wear condition, but believe me you are Sean Brosnan, the actor. You are not the son of ..., but you should be proud to wear that name, he has given no nothing, just as you will have to demonstrate, perhaps more, that your talent is yours, that is not inherited. You have chosen a very difficult race, very much, and Brosnan call will look very closely, perhaps more than an anonymous.

Do not fail and if that's your chosen profession, persists in it, because sooner or later succeed.

Do not underestimate the fans that we put your photos on blogs and other news that does not reach us. We do it for you, but adore your father, but he is apart on this issue.

Again I apologize if I upset you, it's simply a reflection that I do because I believe that in the distance can distort perceptions. Sean because I admire what little I've seen you, you will be a reality before long. A greeting.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario